Constitution and Bylaws

Foreword

On December 15, 1915, an organizational meeting was held to form the First Baptist Church of Cullen.  There were ten charter members, and seven of this number had previously belonged to the Spring Creek Baptist Church congregation.  The Star Book of Baptist Church Polity was adopted as containthe the “Articles of Faith” and “Covenant” endorsed by the newly created congregation. After September 30, 1917, the church has been called Cullen Baptist Church.

On July 25, 1999, the Constitution and Bylaws were adopted by the members of the church in business session.

Committee members:
Jackie Scruggs
Nancy Scruggs
Janie Viele
Barbara Shepard
Rev. Theldon Burnette, Ex officio

Archives